Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create an all occasions card. I don't often use the Blooms and Wishes Stamp Set, but it does make a wonderful background. I random stamped the large flower and then filled in the gaps with the smaller pieces. Fom there I added a simple sentiment backed by a doily. As a finishing touch, I added a few pearls as flower centers.
- Stamps: Blooms and Wishes
- Inks: Sweet Sugarplum; Powder Pink; Soft Sky; Pear Pizzazz
- Cardstock: Powder Pink; Sweet Sugarplum; Whisper White
- Accessories: Pearls; Doilies
- Tools: Stitched Shapes Framelits; Ovals Framelits