Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create a card using retiring DSP. I wasn't the biggest fan of the Party Animal DSP at first, but it really did grow on me. After classes, paper shares, and previous cards, I was left this week with a few strips and squares. How to utilize these scraps to make a great card? Rely on geometry of course! I simply left the squares as is and started layering them on a piece of white cardstock. I trimmed off the excess and was left with an awesome base for a simple stamped birthday cake and sentiment. To add the finishing element, I placed some star enamel shapes in place of the starbursts on the cake. Perfect birthday card for a little boy turning 4 this weekend!
- Stamps: Endless Birthday Wishes
- Inks: Pacific Point; Crushed Curry; Tempting Turquoise; Emerald Envy
- Cardstock: Party Animal DSP; Pacific Point; Whisper White
- Accessories: 2016-2018 In Color Enamel Shapes
- Tools: Stitched Shapes Framelits