Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create a teacher appreciation card. I pulled out this pre-stamped Sheltering Tree scene and started adding to it. I was originally going to place the sentiment in the white space, but then decided that the washi tape was too plain by itself. Adding a few butterflies was the right call. The layering piece of Urban Underground reminds me of a chalkboard so I had to add it.
- Stamps: Paisleys and Posies; Sheltering Tree; Papillon Potpurri
- Inks: Wild Wasabi; Crumb Cake; Rose Red; Daffodil Delight; Soft Sky
- Cardstock: Urban Underground DSP; Watermelon Wonder; Whisper White
- Accessories: Affectionately Yours Washi Tape
- Tools: Bitty Butterfly Punch