In no particular order, here are my 10 favorite craft projects of 2016!
1. Multicolored Trees -- Christmas card featuring the baby wipe technique
2. Moroccan Butterfly -- I didn't initially love the Moroccan DSP, but look how amazing this card is!
3. Butterfly DSP -- Sweet and simple baby card
4. Dapper Fish -- Love the watercolor resist technique!
5. Week in the Life May 2016 -- Once again I had a blast documenting our week.
6. Mini magazine-stle card holder -- Nice 3D project for my stamp club ladies!
7. Purple Birthday Blooms -- Hands down my favorite card I made in 2016. Totally fell fir the Birthday Blooms stamp set and the color combo of Rich Razzleberry and Sweet Sugarplum.
8. Wildflower Triptych -- Simple card featuring my favorite stamp from SAB 2016 and fun coloring with markers!
9. Collection of Quilts -- Great way to use all the scrap pieces of DSP. i made multiple versions, but this one was my favorite.
10. Stacked Beasties -- Loved this fun stepped up Halloween card