Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create a card with our favorite Christmas stamp. Of course I had to make a card using the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp.
I love the little figures and this little Santa Claus is just the cutest. I decided to keep my card design simple to focus on the beautiful paper and stamped image.
- Stamps: Cookie Cutter Christmas
- Inks: Real Red; Basic Black; Delightful Dijon
- Cardstock: Candy Cane Lane DSP; Real Red; Whisper White
- Accessories: Real Red Ribbon
- Tools: Scallop Tag Topper Punch