Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create a card using the photo below as inspiration.
I decided to take the colors as my inspiration. I love the summery look of the color palette. I had fun playing with patterns and color with this card. Simple but visually appealing.
- Stamps: Suite Sayings; Timeless Textures
- Inks: Pacific Point; Melon Mambo; Tangerine Tango; Daffodil Delight
- Cardstock: 2015-2017 In Color DSP; Pacific Point; Whisper White
- Accessories: White Accents
- Tools: Lots of Labels Dies