June may look like a light goals month, but each of these are super involved.
- May PL Pages -- The usual
- Finish WITL Album -- I have some of the inserts prepped, but now I need to print, journal, and embellish!
- Catch up on twins' PL albums -- I got the pics printed last month, but never got around to actually doing the pages.
- Prep and hold my catalog launch open house -- June 11th! That's the day of my huge open house crafting and catalog launch party. I have a ton of plans and some surprises up my sleeves.
A recap of last month's goals:
- April PL Pages — Success! Love ticking off this goal each month.
- Prep WITL album and make a plan — Success! I decided to do WITL the week of May 16th and I actually stuck with it. Right now I am going through my pictures in preparation for printing.
- Prep May’s stamp club cards — Success! Loved my cards from this month. How do I top them for June?
- Attempt to fill stamp club for next round — Success! I have four ladies signed up for club which is perfect as this will be a mini round of club (June-Sept) due to the baby coming in October.
- Make a plan for new baby’s PL album — Success! I bought an album last week and pulled many of my current supplies. I also jotted down a few ideas about layouts, etc. I hope to start prepping the album during my open house.
- Finish posting any for sale items — Success! I photographed, tagged, and priced everything I have for sale. Some of it has been posted to FB already. The rest will be posted this week as items only retired on June 1st.