Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create a card using one of my current favorite products. I borrowed A Nice Cuppa from a friend and have went a bit crazy making cards from it. I added my one of my favorite color combos: Mint Macaron and Wisteria Wonder. From there, I layered a few pieces of DSP, embossing a portion of the card base, and added a strip of glitter tape. I love how clean and simple this card looks while still have layers and visual interest.
- Stamps: A Nice Cuppa; Sunburst sayings
- Inks: Mint Macaron; Wisteria Wonder; Sahara Sand
- Cardstock: 2015-2017 In Color DSP; Mint Macaron; Whisper White
- Accessories: Rhinestones; Metallic Glitter Tape
- Tools: Decorative Dots Embossing Folder