A very small list of goals this month...
- March PL pages -- Oh course...
- Plan and prep April and May's stamp club cards -- Want to be prepared early.
- Attempt to fill stamp club for next round -- I'm hoping to get enough ladies for June to September for a mini club.
A recap of last month's goals:
- February PL pages — Success! I even finished these before leaving for Indiana.
- Finish Retreat Crafts — Success! And they looked really cool.
- Send Out March Cards/Take April Cards with Me to Indiana to Send Out —Success! I remembered to take and send all my March cards. And I prepped the April cards, but left them at home. My first April birthday isn't until the 10th, so I can safely send it when I get back.
- Reevaluate My PL Plan — Success! I've spent some time thinking about my PL plan and I've decided to continue what I've been doing lately. And I plan for next year. There are a few things that I am going to change... I'll let you know later this year.