Arthur and I are visiting family in Indiana for half the month, so I'm keeping my goals simple.
- February PL pages -- The usual.
- Finish Retreat Crafts -- I'm leaving on the retreat on March 10th, so these get to get done pronto.
- Send Out March Cards/Take April Cards with Me to Indiana to Send Out -- Already started prepping March, but need to finish. Since we will be in Indiana from the 16th until the end of the month, I need to take some of those cards and April's cards with me to send out.
- Reevaluate My PL Plan -- Carry over from last month's goals. Want to spend some time thinking about what I want to see in my PL pages. On a related note, Ali Edwards just announced Week in the Life for May. I need to decide if I want to buy her kit again this year.
A recap of last month's goals:
- January PL pages — Success! We were very sick, so there weren't that many pages to make.
- Finish Retreat Crafts — Fail. Not quite finished with one of the crafts. Hoping to knock it out this week.
- Destash/declutter before possible move — Success! Did another pass at my stash and trashed/put in sale box a decent amount. Feeling a bit better.
- Take supply inventory — Success! I reorganized some things, took stock of my cardstock supply, and listed out my stamp sets.
- Send February cards out — Success! It's so much easier to do them in one batch than try to remember individual cards throughout the month.
- Reevaluate my PL plan— Fail. Completely forgot that this one on my goals list. Oops!