- January PL pages -- The usual...
- Finish Retreat Crafts -- I have two different crafty items to finish before the retreat on March 10th. Hoping to finish by the end of this month.
- Destash/declutter before possible move -- We might be moving back to the peninsula this spring (woohoo!), but I really need to destash and declutter my craft area before that happens. Hoping to spend some time in February.
- Take supply inventory -- Goes along with previous goal.
- Send February cards out -- Instead of forgetting birthdays here and there or until last minute, I'm trying to send out cards towards the beginning of the month in a batch. Or at least preparing them in a batch. Have a few for February I want to get out. Plus, a few thank you cards for various people.
- Reevaluate my PL plan-- More of a thought process than hands-on process. But thinking a lot about what i want to include in my PL spreads.
A recap of last month's goals:
- Finish December Daily pages — Success! Not super complicated but I got it finished.
- Restart stamp club — Success! Relaunch stamp club. I only have three confirmed ladies with a possibly fourth, but we'll make it work. The three new ladies who attended (one confirmed, one just a guest, one maybe joining) were awesome fun to craft with. Can't wait until February club!
- Plan out rest of February/March classes — Success! I scheduled a few different class and crop nights before I go back to Indiana for spring break. Now if people would RSVP...