Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create a Christmas tag. I decided to layer some vellum on top of Cherry Cobbler cardstock. From there I added a simple stamped and punch tree and a sentiment. As a last touch, I had to decorate my tree with some Gold Glitz Dazzling Details. For my tag attachment, I made some ribbon using washi tape.
I made two tags. The second tag I turned into a card.
- Stamps: Festival of Tree; retired SU sentiment
- Inks: Cherry Cobbler; Mossy Meadow
- Cardstock: Winter Wonderland Vellum; Old Olive; Crumb Cake; Cherry Cobbler; Mossy Meadow
- Accessories: 2014-2016 In Color Washi Tape; Gold Sequin Trim; Cherry Cobbler Ribbon; Gold Glitz Dazzling Details
- Tools: Scallop Tag Topper Punch; Tree Punch; Dots Embossing Folder