A recap of last month’s goals:
- Make at least 50 Christmas cards — Success! I actually made over 100 Christmas cards during November. Participating in 30 Days of Christmas cards really pushed me forward!
- Update Arthur’s PL album — Success! Arthur's 1-2 years old album has been finished and put on the shelf. And I started his next album. Arthur's album and the family album are now at the same time period.
- Finish October PL pages — Success! I love getting this done right after the month is over. It helps remember things for journaling and I like not getting behind!
- Prep December Daily pages —
- Finish organizing cards for craft fairs — Success! I had most of my crafts ready for the Nov. 14th bazaar. I just did a few more for the Dec. 5th one. Thankfully my co-sellers came over for a prep/crop day on Saturday. We finished up our inventory for the upcoming fair and I worked on some other projects.
- Finish two calendars for gifts or craft fairs —Fail. I decided to scrap the idea of doing them for craft fairs. I still plan on finishing one for my Grandma's Christmas gift, but it may have to wait until I get to Indiana...
This month’s goals:
- Journal/prep December Daily pages -- I'm not going to finish until i get back in January, but I'm taking some supplies to start laying the pages out or at least do some journaling.
- Plan out my Occasions catalog swap -- I've picked a stamp set, just need to decided what to do.
- Make my spring wishlist -- It's started. I just want to plan out what I'm buying in the next few months.
- Finish any crafty Christmas presents -- I have a few Holiday albums to finish and some other things...
- November PL pages -- Hoping to finish before I leave for Indiana on the 9th.
- Plan and post January/February Classes -- Trying to plan ahead!