Welcome to the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration blog hop! This month we are playing along with the mystery supply challenge. As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number 2 on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop - Darcy @ Dj's Stampin' Place. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.
For this month's blog hop, each participant sent three (or more) random supplies. Darla Roberts sent me these supplies:
From those supplies, I went with another great Thanksgiving themed card. I had the card almost finished, but it looked a little plain. Add a strip of burlap under the sentiment and everything came together.
- Stamps: Thankful Forrest Friends
- Inks: Mossy Meadow; Chocolate Chip; Night of Navy; Cherry Cobbler
- Cardstock: Into the Woods DSP; Crushed Curry; Very Vanilla
- Accessories: Burlap; Gold Buttons
- Tools: Circle Framelits
See what Darla did with these items I sent her. Find her on the blog hop!
Blog Hop Participant List:
- Jenn at Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life
- Darcy at Dj's Stampin Place
- Tobe at The Craft Sea
- Donna at Geek Squad Crafting
- Carrie at Carrie Stamps
- Jennifer at Jenny G Paper Crafts
- Tonya at Stampin with Tonya
- Kim at Stamping with Kim
- Leanne at Literally My Joy
- Diana at Stampin' Fun with Diana
- Darla at Stampin with Darla & Sisters
- Laura at Crafty Chicks Creating
- Heidi at Stuck on Stampin'