A recap of last month’s goals:
- Make at least 50 Christmas cards — Fail. I managed to make about 30 cards, but not a single one of them was a Christmas card.
- Finish October stamp club projects — Success! Finished out strong with some great cards. Now I'm hoping the ladies will be back for the next round after Christmas.
- Finish September PL pages — Success! I finished the pages three days ago, but I did get them finished.
- Update Arthur’s PL album — Fail. Got busy with other projects.
This month’s goals:
- Make at least 50 Christmas cards -- Yep. I'm going to try it again.
- Update Arthur's PL album -- Really want this up to date before I leave for Indiana.
- Finish October PL pages -- My usual...
- Prep December Daily pages -- Another project want ready for December in Indiana.
- Finish organizing cards for craft fairs -- I have one on Nov. 14th and on Dec. 5th. I really need to get everything prepped and ready beforehand.
- Finish two calendars for gifts or craft fairs -- I have three calendar templates read and have 1/3 of the way finished. I want to get these done this month to give as gifts or to sell at fairs.