A recap of last month’s goals:
- Finish August PL pages — Success!
- Finish my WITL Album — Success!
- Reevaluate my SU wish list — Success!
- Brainstorm/plan craft classes/projects for September, October, November, and December —Fail. I finished September and October's classes, but didn't even look into projects...
- Finish retreat projects — Success!
- Finish Arthur birthday party projects — Success
This month’s goals:
After the craziness of September, I'm taking it easy during October. There are still a ton of activities and parties to attend, so my crafting plate will be lighter.
- Make at least 50 Christmas cards -- I need to get started for personal use and to sell at craft fairs.
- Finish October stamp club projects -- Last club for this round. I want to finish strong.
- Finish September PL pages -- My usual.
- Update Arthur's PL album -- Arthur's album is a few months behind. I want to caught up before going into the holidays.