A recap of last month’s goals:
- Catch up Arthur and twins’ PL albums — Success! Everyone is caught up to August 1st. Woohoo!
- Finish June and July PL pages — Success! I caught back up. On to August's pages.
- Complete a Week in the Life album — Fail. I have all my documentation, but pictures have not been printed and the album hasn't completely been put together.
- Inventory my completed cards — Success! Somehow I am lacking Birthday cards. And of course I need to make Christmas cards.
- Pull, price, and sell craft items for the garage sale —Success! I made a decent amount and got rid of a ton of old stuff. Plus, a preschool teacher took all my random scraps!
This month’s goals:
- Finish August PL pages -- The usual goal.
- Finish my WITL Album -- Since I didn't finish this last month, it's on the to-do for September.
- Reevaluate my SU wish list -- I need to figure out what I really want out of the annual and Holiday catalogs. This goal ties into the next goal.
- Brainstorm/plan craft classes/projects for September, October, November, and December -- Need to get organized now.
- Finish retreat projects -- There are a few things I need to make for retreat.
- Finish Arthur birthday party projects -- And even more things to make for Arthur's birthday. Seeing as these two events happen the first two weeks of October, I need to get these done.