Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. It's July and you know what that means: Christmas! Well, okay it's 6 month away, but let's celebrate anyway! I'm so excited that the Festival of Trees stamp set and punch were carried over from the Holiday 2014 catalog. I can't wait to use it for more Christmas cards.
I decided to go with my faovirte Christmas color combo: Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green. Can't go wrong with the classic color scheme. I tore some Garden Green paper to create my ground, added a few trees and some gold ribbon. The card looked to plain, so I embossed the white piece with the Lucky Stars Embossing folder. Perfect! Add a sentiment and the card is complete.
- Stamps: Festival of Trees
- Inks: Cherry Cobbler; Garden Green
- Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler; Garden Green; Whisper White
- Accessories: Candy Dots; Gold 1/8" Ribbon
- Tools: Tree Punch; Lucky Stars Embossing Folder; Hexagon Punch (banner ends)