A recap of last month’s goals:
- Finish my May PL pages — Success! I always feel good being up-to-date with my Pl pages.
- Evaluate the state of the twins’ scrapbooks and make a plan to catch up -- Success! I evaluated the state of the scrapbooks and dove in head first. I finished the half-filled album and moved on to Project Life style albums. I recently printed a ton of photos and am moving on to the next set. I hope to be caught up by the end of August.
- Send out any remaining thank you cards for SU and Thirty-One orders — Success! I sent out cards to everyone who ordered from me. Feels good to say thank you.
- Organize the kid crafts cabinet —Fail. Never seemed to get around to this task. Maybe next month.
- Put up my retired supplies for sale on FB — Fail. Just didn't do it, although they are all collected in one spot. Just need to move forward with the selling now.
This month’s goals:
- Finish twins' 2014 scrapbook pages -- I'm on a roll, I don't want to stop and lose momentum.
- Finish June PL pages -- My monthly goal.
- Organize the kid crafts cabinet -- Carry over goal from last month.
- Make one other non-card craft project -- I've got an entire Pinterest board full of non-card and non-scrapbook crafts. I really should make something off of that board.
- Make Beautiful Butterflies and Technique class cards -- Really want to complete my card examples to put up on Meetup.
- Schedule July and August classes and open houses -- I took June and most of July off from classes, but I want to look ahead and get some things on the calendar.