1. Sorting through all my SU DSP that's retiring come June. I've still got a fair amount of paper leftover. Need to do something with this.
2. Getting our craft supplies around for preschool on Thursday. We're painting tea towels for Mother's Day.
3. Choosing my color palette for May's Project Life pages. I'm thinking yellow, pink, and purple with lots of florals thrown in.
4. Pulling out my newly printed pictures to finish April's Project Life pages. Only two more pages to go!
5. Admiring my pretty new bags from Thirty-One Gifts. I just joined as a consultant a few days ago and am so excited to get started selling! If you want your own pretties, please follow the link to my first party. While there, check out the great sales going on in May. https://www.mythirtyone.com/1680775/shop/Party/EventDetail/8186877