A recap of last month’s goals:
- Finish my March PL pages — Success! I got these done quickly and started on April's pages.
- Prep Sarah’s wedding album – Success! I finished this off right before I left.
- Plan May’s craft classes – 50% Success. I know what classes I want to do in May (Using Your Scraps and Fancy Folds), but I've only prepped one class so far. I know what other cards I want to make, I just need to do it. I don't have a class until May 6th, so I have a few days to finish this one.
- Enact a no buying craft supplies for the month — Success! I didn't stop in at Michael's or Joann's for the entire month. I did get my Messy Box and Paper Issues swag bag. Plus I did place a SU order during free shipping week but that was pre-planned so I don't consider it a fail.
This month’s goals:
- Finish my April PL pages -- My monthly goal... so far so good this year.
- Put up my retired supplies for sale on FB -- Now that we know what's retiring this month, I want to prep and sell off some of my old supplies. Need to make room for the new in June!
- Clean out my card kits box -- I have old card kits that people can make at my open houses. The box needs to be cleaned out and reorganized.
- Make one non-PL or card craft -- I have a ton of interesting craft projects on my Pinterest board, just need to pick on to do.
- Curate at least one craft related Pinterest boards -- Related to the above goal, I desperately need to curate some of my Pinterest boards.