A recap of last month’s goals:
- February PL Pages —Success! I finished these pages before leaving for Indiana.
- Preschool crafts for March 12th – Success! And they were wonderful.
- Prep Sarah’s wedding crafts before March 17th — Success! I got all my supplies around and in my suitcase to travel. As soon as I arrived, I got all my supplies out and finished the favors ahead of time.
- Have a clean craft area before I leave – Success! I finished cleaning my craft area with days to spare. The main culprit was a huge stack of random paper scraps. I got them all sorted out and put away.
This month’s goals:
- Finish my March PL pages -- I have to wait until I get back in mid April to do these pages, but want to do a bit of prep before I go back home.
- Prep Sarah's wedding album -- It's her gift so I need to get this done soon...
- Plan May's craft classes -- I have no idea what I want to do for May's classes. Really need to start thinking about these.
- Enact a no buying craft supplies for the month -- I've gone a bit crazy lately especially with the bridal shower. So I've decided that April is a no craft supply buying month. The only exceptions are my stamp club order, Paper Issues swag bag, and Messy Box subscription. Otherwise no runs to Michael's or Joanns.