A look at some of the things I'm working on this month...
1. This was my setup for Sunday's Modified Notebooks class. I'm loving that our new dining room has enough space to actually hold classes. I even have room to add our big folding table if I need to.
2. I started my 2015 PL pages. This is the partial title page. I still want to add a nice family picture and some journaling about our upcoming year. I'll post the complete title page and half of the January pages tomorrow.
3. I bought these great Scrabble tiles this week. I've got a few projects ideas floating around on Pinterest. Hopefully you'll see the finished project soon.
4. After initial hesitation, I've decided to complete the OLW February prompt and create a vision board. I had these 8x10 canvases left over from preschool; perfect size for me. While at Target, I grabbed these three magazines to use for the board.
5. Lastly, I'm finishing up the 10 retreat notebooks for later this month. I just need to add the washi tape and starbursts. Complete projects will be featured later this week.