A recap of last month’s goals:
- 30 Days of Pinterest Projects – Fail. Life just got away from me this month. I had too many other set projects (December Daily, Christmas cards, etc). Plus, moving required me to pack a majority of the house with a one year old in tow. I just couldn't spend any time or brain power to completing this challenge. Maybe in the spring...
- 30 Days of Gratitude — Success! I finished a card for each day. The last week's cards are ready to be placed in my album when we get back from Indiana.
- Finish my Christmas cards – Success! I finished and sent them before Thanksgiving. Crazy I know, but it was the only way it was going to get done.
- Catch up with PL before leaving for Indiana – Fail. I didn't get the last two weeks done. Thankfully I made some notes and left space in my album so I get these done right away in January.
- Create a travel DD kit to work on in Indiana – Success! I took a makeup bag from Target and made a nice little travel kit. Love it! I'll have to share my kit organization next week.
- Make calendars to give as gifts — Fail... well a 50% fail. I have one started and about 60% done, but I need to get a few more things to finish it. Thankfully I have all of next month.
- Destash before Thanksgiving – Success! I do a great job at sorting through my craft stuff before it was boxed. Unpacking and creating my new craft space in January should be a breeze.
This month’s goals:
- 30 Days of December Daily -- First time tackling this project. I've got my travel kit of supplies and the base pages. Now to get moving documenting the days.
- Finish grandma's calendar -- About 60% done at the start of December. I can definitely finish this one before Christmas.
- Finish the December Memories albums -- Ambitious, but I want to give everyone their completed albums by the 31st.
- Finish my year end posts before my blogging break on Dec. 22nd -- I will be taking a blogging break from 12/22 to 1/6, but first I want to get my posts finished for the start of 2015.
- Create a 2015 blog plan and ideas list -- Always part of my blogging break activities. You won't see posts up during the break, but I am working behind the scenes.
- Make a organization plan for my new craft space -- I didn't get to unpack before flying to Indiana, but I have pictures of the space and some ideas. Now to really think about and plan what I want. I forsee some Ikea items and maybe a trip to The Container Store.
- Start/plan my PL journal planner -- Oh Life went out of business so I needed a different way of documenting daily activities to use for PL. I bought a planner that fits in the diaper bag, but right now it's unadorned and plain. I need to jazz it up and plan how I really want to use it.