On the 5th of each month I'll be highlighting five pictures of crafty projects, inspiration pieces, or fun products. I wanted to add some great pictures and give everyone a bit of insight into my creative process.
1. I have my bases for homemade calendars. Not sure when I'm going to finish these (may be traveling with me to Indiana), but I'm excited to get to them.
2. Over 200 pictures printed for my big Project Life catch up. Determined to get these 5 weeks done before leaving on the 23rd.
3. I've been hoarding these two scrapbook albums for at least a year. I'm thinking of making mini December Daily albums for grandma and MIL.
4. I couldn't resist these pretty glittered snowflakes at Michael's the other day. I don't need them per say, but I had to have them. They will be making an appearance in my DD album.
5. All these boxes (plus two others on the desk) are hopefully going to be sold at a craft fair on the 15th. I spent a few days going through my big inventory of completed cards and pulled a ton to sell. We'll see how it goes.