A recap of last month’s goals:
- 30 Days of Cards -- Success! I actually did it. A bit hectic some weeks, but I made it to the end.
- Prep my December Daily album -- Fail. Never got around to it with all the crazy. Next month!
- Create card/scrapbooking kits for sale -- Fail. Probably not going to happen before the Nov. 15th craft fair.
- Organize my to sell items for upcoming craft fairs -- Success! I got all the greeting cards put into plastic sleeves and organized by theme. Ready to go.
- Gather and package Arthur's 1st Birthday Goody bags -- Success! They were adorable.
- Make Arthur's 1st Birthday Thank You Cards -- Success! Finished these before the party!
This month’s goals:
- 30 Days of Pinterest Projects -- I'm going to finally do it. An entire month of Pinterest projects. Some might be small (a card or a blog task), while others are more involved (large crafts, cleaning projects).
- 30 Days of Gratitude -- My pages are prepped (check them out here) and I'm ready to do this!
- Finish my Christmas cards -- I have to finish these this month. We are leaving for Indiana on the 24th and I don't want to haul all my supplies.
- Catch up with PL before leaving for Indiana -- Given
- Create a travel DD kit to work on in Indiana -- I can't take my entire Christmas supply stash, but I want a little something to work on and finish my DD album while there.
- Make calendars to give as gifts -- This was a requested gift. I made them two years ago, and last year my grandma was upset that she didn't get a new one. I've got the supplies sitting in a box, just want to get them together before leaving for Indiana.
- Destash before Thanksgiving -- We are moving soon and I want to seriously destash before going back to Indiana. I'm thinking lots of lovely ladies in my FB groups are going to be receiving some RAKs. Maybe I'll have a contest here on the blog...