On the 5th of each month I'll be highlighting five pictures of crafty projects, inspiration pieces, or fun products. I wanted to add some great pictures and give everyone a bit of insight into my creative process.
1. These two giant piles are for our October events. We have Arthur's first birthday party, a preschool playdate that I'm running, and the fall social. I've been buying supplies here and there. Subsequently, they've all ended up in a couple of big boxes on the floor of the office. I need to take a final inventory this weekend and figure out if I'm missing anything. (probably am...)
2. Not a craft project, but definitely the reason why I'm not crafting that much this week. Arthur is in destruction mode all the time!
3. Can't wait to use these pretty November/Thanksgiving themed project life cards. Such prettiness.
4. Birthday party prep. I've got the base of the display board completed; just need the photos. And I've labeled all the goody bags with the first letter of each baby's name. I plan on adding a cute space themed tag to the bags.
5. I grabbed this cute Thanksgiving craft kit at Michael's for 50% off. I can't wait to use that same display board recovered with fun Thanksgiving decorations.