A recap of last month’s goals:
- Plan out classes and sample cards for September and October -- Success! I've got all my samples made for Sept and Oct and classes all planned. Now I need to start working on November...
- Create a for sale/for free box to put out at classes -- Success!I put out a box at meet and greet and actually got rid of some things. I plan on leaving the box out at my future classes until we get ready to move. Then, I'll probably just send the rest out as RAKs and/or trash it.
- Finish and document my 30 Days of Lists -- Success! I actually stuck with it throughout the month and completed my first 30 Days of Lists.
- Catch up on PL albums (family and Arthur) -- 50/50 I am caught up with the family album, but Arthur's is far behind. I really need to spend some time on his.
- Reorganize my PL card collections -- Fail. I started organizing, but realize that I need a better system. I'll have to spend some time thinking about how to fix it.
- Finish my Holiday and Demo event swap cards -- Success! I got both done before they were due. Thank goodness!
This month’s goals:
- 30 Days of Cards -- Yep, I am going to attempt to make a card a day for the entire month of October. We'll see how this goes.
- Prep my December Daily album -- Another big project for me. I fully intend to have this prepped and ready to show off for a class in November. Plus, I want to have it ready to document our December fun.
- Create card/scrapbooking kits for sale -- As part of the craft fairs I'm participating in, I want to create a few kits to sell.
- Organize my to sell items for upcoming craft fairs -- I need to pull my inventory, price it, and possibly plan out a few other crafts to make.
- Gather and package Arthur's 1st Birthday Goody bags -- The items are coming in the mail. I can't wait!
- Make Arthur's 1st Birthday Thank You Cards -- I want these done before his party on the 11th.