For my September swap card, I grabbed a few DSP sheets that called to me and then went from there. The end product is full of bright colors and florals. Not my go-to colors or patterns, but I really like how this all came together in the end.
I started with the Tangerine Tango floral paper and then pulled the Daffodil Delight paper for a contrast. Once I had my patterns set, I decided to add a colored in stamp from the I Like You Hostess Set. The greeting comes from the Hello There Hostess Set, but works so well with the design that I had to use it. Using the circles collection framelits and starburst framelits, I created a nice layered effect with my papers and sentiment. I hope my swap recipient likes the end product!
- Stamps: I Like You; Hello There
- Inks: Baked Brown Sugar; Tangerine Tango; Daffodil Delight; Night of Navy, Garden Green, Perfect Plum, Calypso Coral, and Cameo Coral Markers
- Cardstock: Crush Curry; Whisper White; Flowerpot DSP; Park Lane DSP
- Accessories: Brights Candy Dots
- Tools: Circles Collection Framelits; Starburst Framelits; 1 1/4" Circle Punch