On the 5th of each month I'll be highlighting five pictures of crafty projects, inspiration pieces, or fun products. I wanted to add some great pictures and give everyone a bit of insight into my creative process.
1. State of my desk a few days ago. Trying to get my holiday blog hop and holiday swap cards finished.
2. Unite and Excite event swaps and Holiday swaps done and ready to be distributed. And I even finished them early!
3. Itching to use this pretty Halloween paper (even if it's retired, I still love it).
4. Cleaning out my craft stash. This is the trash bag, but I also made another bag for Goodwill and a small bag for door prizes and giveaways.
5. Added embellishments to my PL supply stash. Now I really should try and catch up on our weeks...