A recap of last month’s goals:
- Participate in at least 5 card making challenges (e.g. Mojo Monday, Dynamic Duos, etc) – Fail! I did participate in a few demo swaps, but no challenges. I really want to do more challenges.
- Complete July and August’s monthly pages -- Fail! I just don't think this project is going to go anywhere. I should just scrap it.
- Plan out two crafts for Arthur’s birthday party in October – Fail! Just didn't get around to it.
- Put up my retired sets to sell on the FB groups – Success! I put some things onto FB to sell and actually got rid of some things. Other supplies I am RAKing. Finally getting rid of the extra.
- Reorganize my DSP box – Success! I got things organized and realized that I have way too much retired DSP.
- Delete one retired DSP Pinterest board – Fail! Been playing with all my new toys instead of getting rid of the retired.
This month’s goals:
- Plan out classes and sample cards for September and October -- With my newly formed crafting Meetup group, my partner and I scheduled a ton of classes for the next two months. Now I need to get my butt in gear and actually make the sample cards and supply lists.
- Create a for sale/for free box to put out at classes -- I need to do another weed out of my stash for free and for sale things. Hopefully I can get rid of all this stuff before Christmas.
- Finish and document my 30 Days of Lists -- I signed up and paid for the class. Now I need to just actually keep up with the lists.
- Catch up on PL albums (family and Arthur) -- I'm only a few weeks behind. Time to get caught up before the holidays are upon us.
- Reorganize my PL card collections -- I feel like I have PL card sets all over the craft class and I do. I need a better system of storing and easily pulling out any given card set. It's an ongoing issue...
- Finish my Holiday and Demo event swap cards -- I have 10 cards to make for the Holiday swap and 50 cards to make for the event swap. That's two designs and 60 cards to make within the first week of the month. This should be interesting.