Two more cards from Friday night's crafting session. These two I CASEd directly from the source. I really enjoyed the design and the non-nautical colors. Both cards feature paper from the Moonlight DSP stack. Really loving those color combinations. And I was excited to use the Sea Street stamp set with something beyond red and blue.
Card Inspiration from Creations Habsgirl22
I love how this one turned out. I CASEd the card, but slightly changed the placement of the pieces, the patterns for the banners, and the octopus ink color. I love the appearance of water with the Lost Lagoon patterned pattern and the Hello Honey fish add just the right about of visual interest for the octopus.
- Stamps: Sea Street
- Inks: Blackberry Bliss; Hello Honey
- Cardstock: Lost Lagoon; Whisper White; Moonlight DSP
- Tools: Circle Framelits; Banner Punch
Card Inspiration from Natalie Bradley
For my second non-nautical color card, I loved the clean and simple look of the original card so much, I had to CASE it. I changed up the sentiment and didn't add the background stamped image. Overall I adore this card. I love the combo of Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, and Basic Gray. Very cute and easy!
- Stamps: Sea Street; Kinda Eclectic
- Inks: Lost Lagoon; Hello Honey
- Cardstock: Whisper White; Moonlight DSP
- Accessories: Basic Gray Twine
- Tools: Banner Punch