A recap of last month's goals:
- Make July 6x6 Monthly Page -- Failed. I completely forgot about this goal. Argh!
- Figure out what to do with the rest of retired/don't want supplies (possible RAKs) -- 50% success. I sold some of my retired sets at a local garage sale. I need to put the rest of it onto my FB groups.
- Complete 3 PL spreads -- Success! I got behind in my weekly spreads, but I ended the month completely caught up!
- Try a new card making technique -- Success! I made a few cards incorporating PL cards. They turned out cuter than I thought they would.
- Prep blog posts through August -- Fail. I'm so far behind on the back end of my blogs. I really need to catch up.
- Try a baby craft -- Success! We made discovery bottles at the summer social. Lots of fun! Arthur still likes playing with his. Now to think of a few new craft ideas for this coming month and Arthur's birthday party.
This month's goals:
- Participate in at least 5 card making challenges (e.g. Mojo Monday, Dynamic Duos, etc) -- I had fun making a few cards last month. I want to try to make some more cards based off of challenges.
- Complete July and August's monthly pages -- I need to catch up
- Plan out two crafts for Arthur's birthday party in October -- I want to get an early start on planning for his party in October. I have Pinterest board, but it needs to be curated a little better. And I need to make a supply list.
- Put up my retired sets to sell on the FB groups -- They need to be gone now.
- Reorganize my DSP box -- This box is a huge mess. I need to organize and plan a bit better. And then use the paper instead of just hoarding it.
- Delete one retired DSP Pinterest board -- Related to the last goal, I want to get rid of at least one pack of retired DSP by actual using it (and possibly selling/RAKing the rest)