A recap of last month's goals:
- Stay on top of Project Life -- Fail. I'm a few weeks behind. I really need to catch up but feel like that won't happen until after the twins leave.
- Use the SU set for a PL spread -- Check! I've done two weekly spreads so far using the Everyday Adventure Card Collection and Accessory Pack.
- Plan a workshop or class -- Check! Although I'm not having much luck when it comes to customers...
- Put finishing touches on the Summer Bucket List notebook -- Check! I was 90% finished by the time the boys arrived on the 3rd. As the month has gone on, we have added our ephemera and experiences.
- Price and possibly sell my retired stamp sets -- Check! I listed a ton of retired stamp sets and random other stamps on my FB Swap and Sell group. I've already sold 2 sets and sent some others with a friend for a garage sale.
- Make June 6x6 Monthly Page -- Check! Here's the link to my sample. I hope to continue this goal each month.
This month's goals:
- Make July 6x6 Monthly Page
- Figure out what to do with the rest of retired/don't want supplies (possible RAKs)
- Complete 3 PL spreads
- Try a new card making technique
- Prep blog posts through August
- Try a baby craft